Be Safe Be Secure Be Superior In Your Own Home
Professional Security Gate Installation and Repair
From automated gates that can be operated via a phone or a transmitter to solar-powered gates that are easy-to-operate, reliable and affordable, every gate that is installed by Superior Gate & Security is deployed with value-added features of their choice. When it comes to our gate installation service; customer convenience, peace of mind, integrity and honesty are the cornerstones of our service. Be it your fence or gate, we make sure that each installation or repair project is completed in a timely manner to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. Your satisfaction and security is our top priority, which is evident from the way we act and serve our customers.
At Superior Gate and Security, we have a team of experienced, trained and dedicated technicians who specialize in garage door installation and repair services. By leveraging on our rich experience and expertise, we make sure that each job is done to perfection and with complete customer satisfaction. No garage door installation or repair job is too big or too small for us. Whether your garage door’s roller or cable is broken, the door gets stuck, off-track or is broken from the wear and tear of repetitive use, we can address all your garage door problems.
Additionally, we at Superior Gate and Security offer superior quality and custom concrete slab pouring and repair services as well as metal carports & shop installation in Midland and Odessa, TX. We can provide you with top quality, pre-engineered and fully functional carports, along with seamless installation services.
For more information on our services or to request a quote, please fill out the form or give us a call at (432) 215-0347.
Request A Call
Calculate the Cost of your Fencing
Wood Finish Color Options
Sheet Metal Color Options
How to find approximate fence length using Google Maps:
- Go to https://www.google.com/maps
- Enter the address of the location you want to fence
- Zoom into the area and click on satellite view
- Find the starting point of the fence and right click, then click measure distance
- Continue to click on the map placing dot markers and creating the path of the fence
- Once you finish creating the path, the total distance will appear in a white box at the bottom
- Enter the total distance amount in feet (ft) into the calculator under Fence Length